Road rage victim was abruptly stopped, his wing mirrow smashed and bricks hurled through his window by two men - but why?
- Credit: Archant
A suspected road rage incident ended with a victim’s car being abruptly stopped, two men piling out to smash his wing mirror and then hurling bricks through his windows.
The victim ended up shaken and with minor injuries, a police spokesman said tonight.
The attack happened in Newmarket Road, Cambridge, at around 7pm on Wednesday when the victim, a man in his 40s, was driving home.
“A grey Range Rover stopped suddenly in front of him,” said the spokesman.
“Two men got out of the car and started damaging the victim’s car, smashing off his wing mirrors and throwing bricks through his windows, leaving the man with minor injuries.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information regarding this incident should call police on 101 quoting 35/26395/18 or visit www.cambs.police.uk/report. Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111 or via www.crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 2 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 3 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 4 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 5 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 6 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 7 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 8 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 9 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 10 Drunk driver failed to spot police car parked next to her