Doggie fun day put pooches through their paces
MORE than 100 dogs and their faithful owners were put through their paces as part of the first ever doggie fun day organised by the K9 Project.
Designed to promote responsible dog ownership as well as having fun with dogs, dozens of pooches joined in the day which saw a companion dog show, flyball and agility demonstrations and have a go sessions.
The Wood Green Animal Charities School for dogs were in attendance and there was plenty of advice on hand about issues ranging from behaviour to diet and nutrition.
There were children’s activities also provided by Wood Green and tombola and raffles.
The young people from the K9 Project’s groups were on hand volunteering, and running their own stall as well as taking K9 Project groups dogs into the activities.
You may also want to watch:
The day was funded by Sanctuary Housing, which made a donation to the K9 Project to fund three doggy fun and educational days for pets in East Cambridgeshire.
For more information check out www.k9project.co.uk or call Chris on 07552462040
- 1 County council ploughs £3.4m into farm deal
- 2 Policing stepped up to tackle criminal damage and anti-social behaviour
- 3 Tributes paid to school matron who died from Covid-19
- 4 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 5 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 6 Health scare inspired slimmer’s incredible 10 stone weight loss
- 7 The Chase contestant from Cambs labelled ‘most stunning’ in show’s history
- 8 Councillor Bill, 75, says Covid-19 jab was 'perfect'
- 9 Road closed and residents without water due to burst water main
- 10 Green light for off-licence despite objections