Doddington interior designer Jenny Ballantyne wins Best Of Houzz 2018 award
- Credit: Archant
A Doddington-based interior designer has won a national award.
Jenny Ballantyne Interiors was awarded the ‘best of design, and customer service’ on Houzz, the leading website for home renovation and design.
Jenny Ballantyne Interiors was featured in the October 2017 issue of 25 Beautiful Homes magazine and is due to be featured in Good Homes magazine this spring.
Jenny, who left her job in human resources to launch Jenny Ballantyne Interiors in 2016, said: “To start this year winning Best of Houzz 2018 has been amazing.
“I’m incredibly excited to see what the rest of the year will bring.”
You may also want to watch:
The winning interior designers were chosen by over 40 million monthly Houzz users from more than one million home building, home improvement and design industry professionals.
A ‘best of Houzz’ badge will appear on winners’ profiles, helping homeowners to identify and top-rated home professionals.
- 1 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 2 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 3 Prison escapees found with stolen £30,000 car thanks to quick-thinking neighbour
- 4 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 5 Parents 'can never forgive' actions for Maddie's murder
- 6 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 7 Chocoholic launches Slimming World group after losing two stone
- 8 Rats are causing 'abhorrent situation' in town, admits councillor
- 9 Stolen French bulldog reunited with Wisbech owners 160 miles away
- 10 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
Follow Jenny Ballantyne on Houzz at www.houzz.co.uk/pro/jenny-ballantyne98/jenny-ballantyne-interiors or visit her website: www.jennyballantyne.co.uk