Do you want to help people cope with bereavement? Course to be held in Ely
- Credit: Archant
People are invited to train to become a Cruse Bereavement volunteer in Ely.
Applicants do not need any qualifications or previous experience to apply for the course, or to volunteer with Cruse.
A spokesman said: “You do need to care about bereaved people and have some time to offer.”
Cambridge Cruse will be running its awareness in bereavement care course, starting from October 10 to January 23 on eight Monday evenings plus four Saturdays, to be held at The Olive Tree, Ely.
This is Cruse’s nationally accredited volunteer training course for anyone interested in becoming a bereavement support volunteer.
You may also want to watch:
An open evening for more information is to be held on Tuesday July 14 from 7pm to 9pm at The Olive Tree, Ely.
For further information and an application form please contact: Cambridge Cruse, Llandaff Chambers, 2 Regent Street, Cambridge CB2 1AX
- 1 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 2 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 3 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 4 Ely Cathedral hosts legendary jockey Frankie Dettori's only book signing
- 5 Retired murder detective, Russell, releases first book in new crime series
- 6 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 7 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 8 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 9 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 10 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
Telephone 01223 302662, email: email@example.com.