Do you recognise these people? Police want to speak to them in connection with theft of £200 from Sainsbury’s in Lisle Lane, Ely
- Credit: Archant
Police would like to speak to the people in these CCTV images in connection with a theft in Ely.
“£200 was stolen from a branch of Sainsbury’s in Lisle Lane at about 1.55pm on Saturday May 20,” said a police spokesman.
“Anyone who recognises the people pictured or who has information about the theft should call police on 101 quoting CF0278980517.
“Alternatively, call Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111 or visithttps://crimestoppers-uk.org/.
It comes in the same month that twelve bottles of champagne worth more than £500 were taken from Sainsbury’s on the morning of May 10.
You may also want to watch:
Officers launched an appeal for information along with CCTV images of five men they would like to speak to in connection with the incident.
- 1 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 2 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 3 WATCH: The Fens celebrates its own 'Ark of Triumph'
- 4 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 5 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 6 Man found dead in March
- 7 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 8 MP oversees climate change mock debate at Ely College
- 9 Pubs team up to raise £3,500 for British Heart Foundation
- 10 New Ely cinema, royal visit, Welney gets a hall and Thomas a new car