Learn your family history at Ely Library workshop
- Credit: Archant
Ely Library is hosting a DNA family history workshop this Saturday (June 29).
Are you thinking of taking a genealogy DNA test? Taken one but unsure what the results mean for you?
Try the local library's exciting workshop with genetic genealogist Dr Maurice Gleeson.
The morning session, from 10-11.30am, explores what to consider before buying a DNA test.
The second session, from 11.50am to 1.20pm, offers help interpreting test results.
You may also want to watch:
Entry costs £10 per session or £15 to attend both sessions.
Please bring your own laptop or device. The event is supported by Cambridgeshire Family History Society.
- 1 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 2 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 3 WATCH: The Fens celebrates its own 'Ark of Triumph'
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Man found dead in March
- 6 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 7 MP oversees climate change mock debate at Ely College
- 8 Church to hold churchyards training day
- 9 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 10 Pubs team up to raise £3,500 for British Heart Foundation