Digital team are simply wizard
- Credit: Archant
IT’S one of the biggest problems of the technological age: you bring home your brand new television, computer or sound system but you just can’t seem to get it working.
Despite pouring over bi-lingual instruction manuals or spending hours on customer helplines, your ultra-modern top-of-the-range bit of kit is no nearer to working than when it left the shop.
But help is at hand.
The Digital Wizard is a small, family-run business made up of three partners Richard, Jonathan and Lorna Jarvis who specialise in installing, setting up and even troubleshooting everything from TVs to home cinema systems,
The Shippea Hill-based business was founded in 2008 and has steadily grown from a family concern to a business serving the whole of East Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Partner Lorna Jarvis told the Ely Standard: “We provide support for people needing help with any sort of digital technology, IT problems, TVs, and we also install home cinemas at affordable prices.
“We have been trading locally for a few years now but are now in a position to increase our work load and are keen for everybody in Ely to know that we exist and that we can help them.”
- 1 East Cambs Council bins green waste collections for seven weeks
- 2 OPINION: Soham Station fiasco about to come to a conclusion, or is it?
- 3 'White van man' crashes into rail bridge
- 4 Pedestrian killed crossing road
- 5 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 6 Auditor who fell ill on eve of farmgate report not returning to council
- 7 Village life, magistrate in court for failing to clear snow and forced landing
- 8 Prison for 'lavish lifestyle' drug dealer who hid £18k cash in sock drawer
- 9 Check before you travel ahead of major upgrade, commuters warned
- 10 1,800 enjoy free Christmas day out at Ely’s ‘hidden gem’
INFO: To find out more about how the team can help, or to request a free quote, visit www.thedigitalwizard.co.uk or call 01353 675075.