Digital team are simply wizard
- Credit: Archant
IT’S one of the biggest problems of the technological age: you bring home your brand new television, computer or sound system but you just can’t seem to get it working.
Despite pouring over bi-lingual instruction manuals or spending hours on customer helplines, your ultra-modern top-of-the-range bit of kit is no nearer to working than when it left the shop.
But help is at hand.
The Digital Wizard is a small, family-run business made up of three partners Richard, Jonathan and Lorna Jarvis who specialise in installing, setting up and even troubleshooting everything from TVs to home cinema systems,
The Shippea Hill-based business was founded in 2008 and has steadily grown from a family concern to a business serving the whole of East Cambridgeshire and beyond.
You may also want to watch:
Partner Lorna Jarvis told the Ely Standard: “We provide support for people needing help with any sort of digital technology, IT problems, TVs, and we also install home cinemas at affordable prices.
“We have been trading locally for a few years now but are now in a position to increase our work load and are keen for everybody in Ely to know that we exist and that we can help them.”
- 1 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 2 Dr Nik in Ely for his first day as Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Mayor
- 3 Man suspected to have stolen '£300-400' of alcohol in store theft
- 4 Have your say on Network Rail increasing rail capacity through Ely
- 5 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 6 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 7 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 8 Railways to royalty - a nostalgic look at Ely and Cambridgeshire
- 9 Eggs from Peregrine Falcons nesting on Ely Cathedral rooftop hatch
- 10 Punch in face leaves man with fractured nose
INFO: To find out more about how the team can help, or to request a free quote, visit www.thedigitalwizard.co.uk or call 01353 675075.