Digital boost for Littleport firm
- Credit: Archant
Littleport’s Millrose Telecom is one of the first businesses in Cambridgeshire to benefit from the new Destination Digital grant scheme.
The scheme, launched last month, helps small businesses in Cambridgeshire grow using digital technology with a package of grant funding and business support programmes.
Millrose Telecom, which has been running for more than 20 years, provides business and household telephone systems.
The funding from the scheme has allowed Millrose to invest in further training and equipment to deliver a specialised fibre optic cabling service for Cambridgeshire.
Keith Evans, owner of Millrose Telecom, said: “We are delighted to be the recipients of a grant from the Destination Digital scheme. Millrose Telecom is now listed as a supplier on the Destination Digital website and our eligible business clients can also benefit from gaining funding towards upgrading their own telephone systems”.
You may also want to watch:
The scheme, delivered by Connecting Cambridgeshire, is funded by the EU and the government. For more information, check out the Destination Digital website http://destinationdigital.info.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 5 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 6 City short-listed to house Museum of Brexit
- 7 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 8 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 9 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 10 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told