Depressed man assaulted wife
A DEPRESSED man, wh assaulted his wife twice within three days when he believed she was having an affair, was sentenced by Ely magistrates this week. On ne ccasin, Daniel Pedersen pushed his wife Kathryn n t a bed at their Bttisham hme and pinned
A DEPRESSED man, wh assaulted his wife twice within three days when he believed she was having an affair, was sentenced by Ely magistrates this week.
On ne ccasin, Daniel Pedersen pushed his wife Kathryn n t a bed at their Bttisham hme and pinned her dwn, and tw days later he leaned ver her, raising his hand, shuting and swearing.
Mrs Pedersen tld plice that she and her family had been deeply affected by the incidents, and she was seeking a divrce.
She claimed that Pedersen was manipulative, and she had suffered years f verbal abuse frm him.
You may also want to watch:
Mitigating, Claire Bennett said the curt case had been "a wake-up" call fr Pedersen, wh has recently sught help fr his depressin.
"He was reluctant t take medicatin because it wuld have cmprmised his emplyment," she explained.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 3 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 4 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 5 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 6 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 7 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 8 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 9 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 10 Teen rape case prompts city market safety review
Pedersen, 41, f Alex Wd Rad, Cambridge, was given a 12-mnth cmmunity rder, during which he will be supervised by the prbatin service, and rdered t pay £60 csts.