Popular food delivery service Deliveroo launches in city this week
- Credit: PA
A popular British food delivery company has launched in Ely, offering delivery services for Burger King, KFC, Nando's, Pizza Hut and many more.
Deliveroo is an app and website that enables Brits to check out the very best local food in their area.
The food delivery company will continue to add new local restaurants, takeaways and convenience stores to the platform over the coming months.
Harrison Foster, regional director in the UK, said: “Launching in Ely is a key milestone for Deliveroo.
“Ely has a thriving foodie community and a wide range of restaurants and retailers, so we’re excited to connect them.
You may also want to watch:
“We look forward to working with our new partners to reach a new customer base and expand their businesses.”
Deliveroo are also looking for up to 50 people in Ely to become delivery riders.
- 1 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 2 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 3 Dr Nik in Ely for his first day as Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Mayor
- 4 Railways to royalty - a nostalgic look at Ely and Cambridgeshire
- 5 Man suspected to have stolen '£300-400' of alcohol in store theft
- 6 Noise warning issued amid RAF Lakenheath flight training
- 7 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 8 Have your say on Network Rail increasing rail capacity through Ely
- 9 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 10 Murder suspect is victim's son
In celebration of the launch in Ely, Deliveroo are offering new customers £10 off their first order* when they sign up to the platform using the code: WEHAVEARRIVED4.
This is an offer for new customers only, with a minimum spend of £15 or more for one redemption per person.*