Popular food delivery service Deliveroo launches in city this week
- Credit: PA
A popular British food delivery company has launched in Ely, offering delivery services for Burger King, KFC, Nando's, Pizza Hut and many more.
Deliveroo is an app and website that enables Brits to check out the very best local food in their area.
The food delivery company will continue to add new local restaurants, takeaways and convenience stores to the platform over the coming months.
Harrison Foster, regional director in the UK, said: “Launching in Ely is a key milestone for Deliveroo.
“Ely has a thriving foodie community and a wide range of restaurants and retailers, so we’re excited to connect them.
“We look forward to working with our new partners to reach a new customer base and expand their businesses.”
Deliveroo are also looking for up to 50 people in Ely to become delivery riders.
- 1 21st century agreement on future of 17th century pub
- 2 ‘It’s sadly coming to a natural end’ - restaurant to close its doors by August
- 3 ‘It’s been very rewarding’ - Letizia amazed by support for La Strega
- 4 Village barn struck by arsonists in 4am blaze
- 5 New bid for housing thwarted by Great Crested Newts
- 6 Littleport 'hit and run' on Victoria Street
- 7 Change of plan for A142 Mepal bridge works as July closures announced
- 8 Florist 'busier than ever' hoping to build from lockdown success
- 9 Axing BBC TV news from Cambridge 'a backward step' says MP
- 10 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
In celebration of the launch in Ely, Deliveroo are offering new customers £10 off their first order* when they sign up to the platform using the code: WEHAVEARRIVED4.
This is an offer for new customers only, with a minimum spend of £15 or more for one redemption per person.*