Delivery riders and drivers wanted as Deliveroo launches in Ely
- Credit: PA
Food and takeaway delivery giants Deliveroo are on the lookout for riders and drivers from Ely after announcing its move into the city.
The delivery service, popular with foodies all over the world, launches in east Cambridgeshire next month following a company-wide expansion.
Harrison Foster, Deliveroo’s UK Regional Director, said: “We’ve seen a huge demand for Deliveroo in Ely and we’re excited to be launching next month.
“We’re really excited to be creating new work opportunities for local people.
“The team is looking for people with passion, drive and great customer service who are seeking the added benefit of flexible work amongst other perks.
You may also want to watch:
“Deliveroo’s arrival in Ely will also be a major boost to local businesses, who will be able to reach new customers and grow their offering through delivery.”
The service can be used online or via their app and local restaurants are being urged to sign up for delivery using Deliveroo ahead of the launch.
They can sign-up via: restaurants.deliveroo.com/en-gb
- 1 Outcry over new road which will pass through woodland
- 2 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 3 Tyler Goodjohn ready to enter lion's den in world title bid
- 4 You can now watch Ely Cathedral’s rare Peregrine Falcons live 24/7
- 5 'Dedicated' PCSO retires after 12 years amid force funding cuts
- 6 Cheers! Busy first weekend back for pub post-lockdown
- 7 Letters: How could we afford 120 police officers for boat race?
- 8 Motorcycle firm gearing up to show off lockdown project
- 9 Government plans at-home tablet to 'stop the virus in its tracks'
- 10 COLUMN: 'Expansion' the future for Ely rowing club