Expect delays on A10 between Waterbeach and Milton as emergency repairs are carried out on downed power cable
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
Commuters are being warned of delays on the A10 this evening (May 22) as UK Power carry out emergency cable repairs.
Temporary traffic lights will be set up on the A10 between Milton and Waterbeach from 6pm as the downed cable is fixed.
The incident has left 14 homes in the area with no power.
Policing East Cambridgeshire tweeted: "Please be aware of delays on the A10 between Milton and Waterbeach this evening.
"UK Power have attended due to a downed power cable, leaving over 14 houses with no power.
You may also want to watch:
"After 6pm tonight traffic lights will control the area to allow UK Power to conduct repairs."
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 5 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 6 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 7 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 8 Heroin dealer kept machete at home
- 9 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 10 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash