CHILDREN at Witchford s Rackham Pre-school bade a fond farewell to play leader and teacher assistant Deidre Langley who has left after 22 years at the school. Mrs Langley, 52, said: It has been lovely and I do miss it very much. I will keep in touch with
CHILDREN at Witchford's Rackham Pre-school bade a fond farewell to play leader and teacher assistant Deidre Langley who has left after 22 years at the school.
Mrs Langley, 52, said: "It has been lovely and I do miss it very much. I will keep in touch with everyone, both staff and pupils. There have been lots of changes over the years and I have enjoyed my time there very much."
There won't be much time to put her feet up, though. Deidre is the mother of five children and has two grandchildren, with another on the way. She is helping one of her daughters set up a new business, Lunch Bunch, which will keep her busy for some time to come.
2087: Deidre Langley says goodbye to staff and pupils at Witchford's Rackham Pre-school after 22 years.
You may also want to watch:
Photo: HELEN DRAKE
- 1 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 2 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 3 Fears for historic vicarage council fought to save
- 4 Three arrests after suspected brothel discovered
- 5 Large illegal knife and 45 cannabis plants found in police raid
- 6 Transformation of empty offices into luxury flats well under way
- 7 City’s first Asian grocery store coming to market place
- 8 College and sixth form's 'gold' rating for 'outstanding' mental health provision
- 9 Photo memories of the late Prince Philip projected onto house
- 10 Former homeless recreate ‘Lunch atop a Skyscraper’ photograph