Death-crash couple are named
A COUPLE killed in a head-on crash on the Fordham bypass as they travelled to the airport for a Caribbean holiday have been named as Kathryn Dunn, 26, and her partner, 40-year-old Paul Adams. Kathryn, of Peppers Green, King s Lynn, and Paul, of Peckover W
A COUPLE killed in a head-on crash on the Fordham bypass as they travelled to the airport for a Caribbean holiday have been named as Kathryn Dunn, 26, and her partner, 40-year-old Paul Adams.
Kathryn, of Peppers Green, King's Lynn, and Paul, of Peckover Way, King's Lynn, died instantly when their Mercedes collided with another Mercedes driven by a Soham man.
They were travelling to Gatwick Airport to catch a flight to the Dominican Republic.
The couple both worked for Adrian Flux Insurance, in East Winch, Norfolk. Paul, the father of 12-year-old twins, worked as an underwriting manager and Kathryn was an administration team manager.
You may also want to watch:
The accident happened on Sunday last week in the early hours of the morning after it was believed one of the vehicles crossed the carriageway on the A142 between Soham and Newmarket.
An inquest into the couple's deaths was opened and adjourned at Wisbech Coroner's Court, on Monday.
- 1 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 4 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 5 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 6 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 7 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 8 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November
- 9 Lisa Leader makes it to Germany for life prolonging treatment
- 10 Fireworks join Christmas lights on the Covid cancelled list for Ely
The driver of the other car, a 22-year-old man from Soham, was taken to Addenbrooke's Hospital, Cambridge, where his condition has been described as "critical but stable".