Death-crash couple are named
A COUPLE killed in a head-on crash on the Fordham bypass as they travelled to the airport for a Caribbean holiday have been named as Kathryn Dunn, 26, and her partner, 40-year-old Paul Adams. Kathryn, of Peppers Green, King s Lynn, and Paul, of Peckover W
A COUPLE killed in a head-on crash on the Fordham bypass as they travelled to the airport for a Caribbean holiday have been named as Kathryn Dunn, 26, and her partner, 40-year-old Paul Adams.
Kathryn, of Peppers Green, King's Lynn, and Paul, of Peckover Way, King's Lynn, died instantly when their Mercedes collided with another Mercedes driven by a Soham man.
They were travelling to Gatwick Airport to catch a flight to the Dominican Republic.
The couple both worked for Adrian Flux Insurance, in East Winch, Norfolk. Paul, the father of 12-year-old twins, worked as an underwriting manager and Kathryn was an administration team manager.
The accident happened on Sunday last week in the early hours of the morning after it was believed one of the vehicles crossed the carriageway on the A142 between Soham and Newmarket.
An inquest into the couple's deaths was opened and adjourned at Wisbech Coroner's Court, on Monday.
- 1 Man in 50s dies after medical incident in field
- 2 Man caught red-handed after series of drug raids
- 3 Eco-home will be icing on the cake for 'Good Life' couple
- 4 'Shocking' abuse left partner 'vulnerable and afraid'
- 5 Man in 30s dead, two arrested on suspicion of murder in Norfolk town
- 6 'She had her whole life ahead of her': Charity skydive in memory of fatal crash victim
- 7 Cash machines stolen in ram raid at Tesco in Brandon
- 8 Plea to give beloved Reba 'best fighting chance'
- 9 Murder suspects continue to be quizzed as detectives seek CCTV
- 10 Baby murder trial jury told birth referred to safeguarding team
The driver of the other car, a 22-year-old man from Soham, was taken to Addenbrooke's Hospital, Cambridge, where his condition has been described as "critical but stable".