Ely day nursery and preschool reopens after lockdown
- Credit: Archant
An Ely day nursery and preschool has re-opened following the lockdown.
Bright Horizons in Angel Drove says it is delighted to re-open Ely Day Nursery and Preschool following its temporary closure due to the coronavirus lockdown.
“We are delighted to be able to welcome back our nursery families and see their children again,” said nursery manager Jess Knowles.
“Our facilities at the nursery, and our enhanced health and hygiene practices, mean we can provide children with a safe and caring place to play and learn.
“I’m very proud of all of the staff for how they’ve each responded to our new ways of working to help keep the children and themselves safe.”
You may also want to watch:
The nursery’s facilities enable safe social distancing to be maintained and Bright Horizons has detailed plans in place to minimise infection.
The nursery -whose last Ofsted report rated it outstanding on every count – says it will provide parents with specific details regarding drop off and collection procedures to ensure a safe and smooth transition back to nursery for all families.
- 1 'Dedicated' PCSO retires after 12 years amid force funding cuts
- 2 You can now watch Ely Cathedral’s rare Peregrine Falcons live 24/7
- 3 Outcry over new road which will pass through woodland
- 4 Jail for bank card fraudster caught on CCTV
- 5 Tyler Goodjohn ready to enter lion's den in world title bid
- 6 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 7 Letters: How could we afford 120 police officers for boat race?
- 8 Government plans at-home tablet to 'stop the virus in its tracks'
- 9 Prosecution threat against businesses found not to be Covid-19 secure
- 10 Three arrests after suspected brothel discovered