Dancers have a spring in their step for debut show
- Credit: Archant
An East Cambridgeshire dance group held its first ever show on Saturday.
More than 40 members of the Horizon Dance Academy took to the stage in Littleport Village Hall to show off a series of routines they have been perfecting since the school was launched, in October.
The performances included ballet, tap, jazz and musical theatre and the youngsters, aged from four to eight-years-old, played to a packed audience of friends and family.
Club coach Stephanie Bean, from Ely, said: “I was so incredibly proud of every single dancer, for many it was their first performance and they really did a truly fabulous job.
“We are a fairly new dance school and I am delighted with what the girls and boys have achieved in such a short period of time.
“The parents also deserve a massive shout out as without their support and commitment Horizons Academy wouldn’t be turning into the lovely community that it is.”
For more information about the club, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit Facebook.
- 1 Two food businesses closed after cockroach infestations found
- 2 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 3 Missing woman back home
- 4 Pastor in freedom of speech and job fight over Pride tweet
- 5 Petition launched to save village pub
- 6 Pub company comes out fighting to keep controversial cuppa sign
- 7 College pupils bring School of Rock to life on stage
- 8 Father accused of baby daughter's murder gave her squash, court told
- 9 Man suffers injuries after A142 morning crash
- 10 Roll up, roll up, for the Fenland Council mini ‘sale of the century’