Dame Darcey Bussell to talk about her new book at Ely Cathedral
- Credit: Archant
Dame Darcey Bussell will give a talk at Ely Cathedral on Tuesday November 27.
In a career spanning more than 30 years, Bussell achieved legendary status in the dance world. Having trained at the Royal Ballet School in London, she became the youngest British principal dancer at The Royal Ballet in 1989, where she remained her whole career.
More recently she has reached an even greater audience in her role as a judge on TV’s much-loved Strictly Come Dancing.
Hosted by Topping & Company Booksellers, the talk is expected to last an hour followed by questions, and then there is an opportunity to meet the speaker and have the book signed.
To book tickets, £30 including a copy of Darcey Bussell: Evolved, visit www.toppingbooks.co.uk/events/ely or call Topping on 01353 645005.
You may also want to watch:
The talk starts at 7.30pm.
- 1 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 2 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 3 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 4 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 5 Residents asked to share ideas on how improve cycling and walking in East Cambs town
- 6 Stanley, 95, publishes first book to beat lockdown blues
- 7 Golf club's £8,850 donation for dementia singing charity All In Sound
- 8 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 9 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 10 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip