Hollywood glamour at Ely Cathedral’s Crown & Gowns exhibition
- Credit: Archant
A piece of Hollywood featuring costumes, props and jewels from award-winning Hollywood movies is coming to Ely tomorrow.
The Crown & Gowns exhibition at Ely Cathedral will feature a range of stunning items from films such as The King's Speech and popular Netflix production The Crown.
Behind-the-scenes images and memorabilia from dramas filmed on location at the cathedral will also feature in a fabulous collection of items.
The magnificent 14th century Lady Chapel provided the perfect setting to showcase some of the most iconic gowns and out?ts from The Other Boleyn Girl, Macbeth and Elizabeth: The Golden Age.
These productions bought global award-winning actors to the Cathedral including Cate Blanchett, Scarlett Johansson, Natalie Portman, Michael Fassbender, Colin Firth and Geoffrey Rush.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets will be available on the door with standard cathedral admission fee including entrance to the exhibition at £8.
It will run from Saturday, February 1 to Sunday, March 15 from Monday to Saturday 9.30am-4pm and Sunday 12-3.45pm.
- 1 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 2 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 3 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 4 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 5 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 6 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 7 Drunk driver failed to spot police car parked next to her
- 8 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 9 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 10 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'