Criminal behaviour order issued against Ely man to ‘robustly tackle his consistent anti social behaviour’ says Cambs Police
- Credit: Archant
A criminal behaviour order (CB) has been issued to an Ely man.
Todd Germeney, 31, of West End Close, Witchford, was issued with the two-year order at Cambridge Magistrates Court on June 8.
The judge heard how the order was brought forward following work carried out by Cambridgeshire Constabulary and the East Cambs Safety Partnership.
Both groups have been working to “robustly tackle his consistent antis-social behaviour within Ely which was causing harassment, alarm or distress to members of the public” said Sergeant Ryan Carter.
“The CBO was issued as a result of Germeney’s continued criminal behaviour relating to anti-social behaviour and being a general nuisance to other members of the public.”
You may also want to watch:
Conditions of Germeney’s CBO are detailed below:
1. Not to consume or be in possession of an open container of alcohol in any public space within the boundary on the provided map of Ely.
- 1 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 4 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 5 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 6 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 7 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 8 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 9 Council expects to spend £2.4m less on older people due to 'Covid loss'
- 10 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
2. Not to use threatening or abusive words or behaviour.
Members of the public are encouraged to contact police via 101 should they see or know of Germeney breaching his order.