Teenagers arrested after man is hospitalised in serious assault
- Credit: Cambridgeshire Constabulary
Two teenage boys have been arrested after an assault which left one man in hospital with serious but not life-threatening injuries.
There’s been a large police presence in Littleport today (June 15) following the incident at The Furrow on Monday, June 14.
The boys, aged 16 and 18, were arrested on suspicion of assault and have since been released on bail until later next month.
A spokesperson for Cambridgeshire Police said: “If you live in or near The Furrow, Littleport then you might’ve noticed an increased police presence over the past couple of days.
“Yesterday we arrested two boys aged 16 and 18 on suspicion of assault following multiple reports of violence in the street.
You may also want to watch:
“One man was taken to hospital with serious but not life-threatening injuries.
“The pair have been released on bail until next month. Our patrols in the area will be continuing as the investigation progresses.”
- 1 Eight page enforcement notice wrapped round giant cuppa
- 2 Fire crews called to stables building blaze
- 3 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 4 'Support this local attraction,’ MP urges on museum visit
- 5 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life
- 6 Have a BREW-TIFUL day says the pub with a giant tea cup outside
- 7 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 8 Ely Museum team member retires after 16 years' service
- 9 9 hidden gems of East Anglia by rail from Cambridgeshire
- 10 Caught on camera: milk thieves strike in the city