Woman who spat at police officer jailed
- Credit: POLICE
A woman who spat at a police officer - despite "hard work to divert her from reoffending" - has been handed a 15-week prison sentence and Criminal Behaviour Order (CBO).
Rosanna Sichali, 47, of Histon Road, Cambridge, was given the two-year CBO at Cambridge Magistrates’ Court on Friday April 16 following the incident in June last year and more recent anti-social behaviour.
The CBO states she must not enter Cambridge within the boundary of Hills Road, Gonville Place, Mill Road, Coleridge Road and Cherry Hinton Road.
PC Jamie Tumber said: “The city neighbourhood team have worked hard with a number of agencies including the city council to support Rosanna and divert her away from offending.
"Unfortunately, her most recent behaviour has left us with no option but to refer her to the courts.
“Anyone who sees her breaching her CBO should report it to police who will deal with it robustly.”
- 1 Petition launched to save village pub
- 2 Man suffers injuries after A142 morning crash
- 3 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- 4 Father accused of baby daughter's murder gave her squash, court told
- 5 Father accused of baby girl's murder 'had short fuse and made things up'
- 6 'Our dog was our motivation’ - couple behind organic dog treats business
- 7 Disciplinary action against anti-Pride pastor ‘never, ever about his religion’
- 8 Pub company comes out fighting to keep controversial cuppa sign
- 9 Unearthed treasures to be displayed outside British Museum for first time
- 10 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police