Woman who spat at police officer jailed
- Credit: POLICE
A woman who spat at a police officer - despite "hard work to divert her from reoffending" - has been handed a 15-week prison sentence and Criminal Behaviour Order (CBO).
Rosanna Sichali, 47, of Histon Road, Cambridge, was given the two-year CBO at Cambridge Magistrates’ Court on Friday April 16 following the incident in June last year and more recent anti-social behaviour.
The CBO states she must not enter Cambridge within the boundary of Hills Road, Gonville Place, Mill Road, Coleridge Road and Cherry Hinton Road.
PC Jamie Tumber said: “The city neighbourhood team have worked hard with a number of agencies including the city council to support Rosanna and divert her away from offending.
"Unfortunately, her most recent behaviour has left us with no option but to refer her to the courts.
You may also want to watch:
“Anyone who sees her breaching her CBO should report it to police who will deal with it robustly.”
- 1 Off-duty detective snares £200k drug dealer
- 2 Tractor driver error may have caused freight derailment in the Fens
- 3 Top Cabinet post for NE Cambs MP Steve Barclay
- 4 County council orders review into £120m lending to This Land
- 5 Van driver in ‘life threatening condition’ after crash
- 6 446 catalytic converter thefts in just 8 months reported in Cambridgeshire
- 7 ‘Fantastic’ week at musical theatre workshop
- 8 Camp Beagle protest arrest on suspicion of ‘intimidation’
- 9 Police finally pull car from Fens river
- 10 Freed from custody, animal rights campaigner back at Camp Beagle