Wimblington murder probe: Forensic searches continue
- Credit: Archant
A man arrested on suspicion of murder following the death of a man at a property in Wimblington, near March, remains in custody today.
The 64-year-old man from March was arrested in connection with the death in Honeysuckle Close yesterday.
Police were called by the ambulance service at about 12.10pm following the discovery of a man with injuries.
He was declared dead shortly afterwards and police are treating his death as suspicious.
A post mortem is taking place at Peterborough City Hospital this morning.
You may also want to watch:
A police cordon remains up at the property and investigations, including forensic searches, continue being carried out at the scene.
- 1 Littleport tops poll for the lowest turnout in council elections
- 2 Lib Dems score notable successes in East Cambridgeshire
- 3 Stagecoach suspends Milton park and ride
- 4 Everything you need to know about Mad Hatters eco festival
- 5 Election shock: Tories lose overall control of Cambridgeshire County Council
- 6 30 East Cambs candidates compete for 8 Cambridgshire County council seats
- 7 Second World War and SAS hero remembered with new street signs
- 8 Man, 27, punched schoolchildren and women in unprovoked attack
- 9 Election 2021: Counting gets under way in East Cambridgeshire
- 10 Footballer hopes Wembley 'dream' can bolster Cambridge career