Do you recognise any of these items stolen in burglaries?
- Credit: CAMBS POLICE
Police are looking for the rightful owners of a haul of suspected stolen items.
The items are believed to have been stolen during burglaries in the last 12 to 18 months.
Detective Constable Lisa Bacon, from Cambridgeshire police, said: “Please get in touch if you know who these items belong to or if they are yours.”
Go to the Cambridgeshire Constabulary Facebook page to see the full selection of photos of the stolen goods recovered.
If you recognise any of he items in the photographs then contact officers at Cambridgeshire police.
You will need to quote the following crime reference numbers: 35/53821/21, 35/53483/21, 35/50781/21 and 35/27983/21.
The police website also allows the opportunity to speak to officers via a Live Chat.
- 1 Christmas lights switch-on event cancelled over 'Covid uncertainty'
- 2 Body found in Wisbech road
- 3 Florist's 'service with a smile' marks first year of triumph
- 4 Independent shop full of fresh food – despite national shortage
- 5 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 6 Crash driver four and a half times over drink drive limit
- 7 Lucky escape for driver who 'lost control' of car
- 8 Military teenager to star on national podcast
- 9 Did you bite your husband's leg? ‘No, he knocked all my teeth out- I could not bite his leg’
- 10 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
Anyone without internet access should call police on 101.
A man has been charged with offences and will appear at Cambridge Crown Court on September 13.