Motorhome with bike and ski kit inside stolen overnight
- Credit: Submitted
A family's prized motorhome was stolen last night from a Cambridgeshire village.
The motorhome was stolen from taken from the small village of Landbeach, north of Cambridge and less than two miles from Waterbeach.
Its owner has shared photos of the stolen motorhome across multiple social media sites today.
“Make it too hot to handle,” was the advice from one of many to share the post.
The owner posted: “I had my beloved motorhome stolen last night from Landbeach, Cambridgeshire with my bike and ski kit.
You may also want to watch:
“Please report to the police if you see anything and share this post - thank you.”
- 1 Christmas lights switch-on event cancelled over 'Covid uncertainty'
- 2 Body found in Wisbech road
- 3 Florist's 'service with a smile' marks first year of triumph
- 4 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 5 Independent shop full of fresh food – despite national shortage
- 6 Crash driver four and a half times over drink drive limit
- 7 Lucky escape for driver who 'lost control' of car
- 8 Military teenager to star on national podcast
- 9 Did you bite your husband's leg? ‘No, he knocked all my teeth out- I could not bite his leg’
- 10 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled