Café owner left stranded after 'only mode of transport' stolen in broad daylight
- Credit: FRESH
A café owner from Mepal has been left without her only mode of transport after her bicycle was stolen in broad daylight.
The kitchen staff member at FRESH wellness centre in Broad Street, Ely is appealing to find the suspect or anyone who may have any information.
Clear CCTV images have been released on social media after the theft which happened at around 12.15pm on Sunday, December 20.
A spokesperson for FRESH said: “Please get in touch if you have any information at all, the bike belongs to our café owner and is her only mode of transport from Mepal to Ely.
“Additionally, another bike was left here (the one they are riding in the picture) and we assume it was stolen too.
You may also want to watch:
“Please get in touch if you have had a bike stolen recently - it's more of a teenager's/child's bike. We will keep it safe until the owner is found.
“We know the Ely community can do wonderful things so we're crossing our fingers and toes we can get return everything to their rightful owners.”
- 1 'Dedicated' PCSO retires after 12 years amid force funding cuts
- 2 You can now watch Ely Cathedral’s rare Peregrine Falcons live 24/7
- 3 Outcry over new road which will pass through woodland
- 4 Tyler Goodjohn ready to enter lion's den in world title bid
- 5 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 6 Letters: How could we afford 120 police officers for boat race?
- 7 Government plans at-home tablet to 'stop the virus in its tracks'
- 8 Motorcycle firm gearing up to show off lockdown project
- 9 Offensive graffiti: ‘Hate crimes have no place in Cambridgeshire’
- 10 Cheers! Busy first weekend back for pub post-lockdown