Café owner left stranded after 'only mode of transport' stolen in broad daylight
- Credit: FRESH
A café owner from Mepal has been left without her only mode of transport after her bicycle was stolen in broad daylight.
The kitchen staff member at FRESH wellness centre in Broad Street, Ely is appealing to find the suspect or anyone who may have any information.
Clear CCTV images have been released on social media after the theft which happened at around 12.15pm on Sunday, December 20.
A spokesperson for FRESH said: “Please get in touch if you have any information at all, the bike belongs to our café owner and is her only mode of transport from Mepal to Ely.
“Additionally, another bike was left here (the one they are riding in the picture) and we assume it was stolen too.
You may also want to watch:
“Please get in touch if you have had a bike stolen recently - it's more of a teenager's/child's bike. We will keep it safe until the owner is found.
“We know the Ely community can do wonderful things so we're crossing our fingers and toes we can get return everything to their rightful owners.”
- 1 Tributes paid to school matron who died from Covid-19
- 2 Health scare inspired slimmer’s incredible 10 stone weight loss
- 3 Student defies challenges of pandemic to achieve first class degree
- 4 The Chase contestant from Cambs labelled ‘most stunning’ in show’s history
- 5 County council ploughs £3.4m into farm deal
- 6 Alcohol shoplifter threatened security staff with large blade
- 7 Policing stepped up to tackle criminal damage and anti-social behaviour
- 8 London man jailed for running drugs line between Cambs and capital
- 9 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 10 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby