Crimes reported to police in the last seven days
A WOMAN stole unleaded petrol from the Jet garage on the A10 near Ely, at 6.05pm on Thursday (10). She was driving a dark-coloured Vauxhall Cavalier. STEEL rolls were stolen from a tow truck on Hill Row, Haddenham, between 7pm on Wednesday (9) and midn
A WOMAN stole unleaded petrol from the Jet garage on the A10 near Ely, at 6.05pm on Thursday (10). She was driving a dark-coloured Vauxhall Cavalier.
STEEL rolls were stolen from a tow truck on Hill Row, Haddenham, between 7pm on Wednesday (9) and midnight on Thursday (10).
ROCKS were thrown through the window of a double glazed home on New Town Road, Haddenham on Wednesday (9) between 3pm and 7.30pm.
VANDALS damaged and unoccupied property on the Orchard Estate in Ely between January 1 and Wednesday (9).
A SAT NAV was stolen from a Ford Fiesta in Barton Close, Witchford on Tuesday night (8).
AN attempt was made to steal a tractor from a large polytunnel in Wisbech Road, Littleport on night Tuesday (8).
- 1 21st century agreement on future of 17th century pub
- 2 ‘It’s sadly coming to a natural end’ - restaurant to close its doors by August
- 3 Village barn struck by arsonists in 4am blaze
- 4 ‘It’s been very rewarding’ - Letizia amazed by support for La Strega
- 5 Littleport 'hit and run' on Victoria Street
- 6 New bid for housing thwarted by Great Crested Newts
- 7 Florist 'busier than ever' hoping to build from lockdown success
- 8 Pedestrian struck on Ely Road in Littleport
- 9 Change of plan for A142 Mepal bridge works as July closures announced
- 10 Axing BBC TV news from Cambridge 'a backward step' says MP
ALCOHOL and Coca Cola were stolen from the Co-op on West Street, Isleham on Tuesday night (8).
MILK was poured over the of a VW soft-top on night Tuesday (8). The vandal also slashed the roof.
A STEREO was stolen from a Peugeot 106 on night Tuesday (8).
A PURSE was stolen from the restricted area of the medical centre on Brewhouse Lane, Soham, between 8am and 1.30am on Tuesday (8).
A LURCHER was stolen from a house in Park Road, Sutton on (7), between 10am and 10.30am on Monday (7).
CORRUGATED iron sheets were stolen from allotments in Green Lane, Burwell on April 2, between 2.15pm and 3pm. Two men were seen loading the sheets onto a pick-up truck, with wire mesh. When challenged by a member of the public, they left immediately.
A HYDRAULIC breaker was taken out to hire from Downham Road, Ely on February 5 and has not been returned.
If you have any information on these crimes, contact Cambridgeshire Police on 0845 456 456 4 or Crimestoppers, anonymously on 0800 555 111.