Crimes reported to police in the last seven days
A WOMAN stole unleaded petrol from the Jet garage on the A10 near Ely, at 6.05pm on Thursday (10). She was driving a dark-coloured Vauxhall Cavalier. STEEL rolls were stolen from a tow truck on Hill Row, Haddenham, between 7pm on Wednesday (9) and midn
A WOMAN stole unleaded petrol from the Jet garage on the A10 near Ely, at 6.05pm on Thursday (10). She was driving a dark-coloured Vauxhall Cavalier.
STEEL rolls were stolen from a tow truck on Hill Row, Haddenham, between 7pm on Wednesday (9) and midnight on Thursday (10).
ROCKS were thrown through the window of a double glazed home on New Town Road, Haddenham on Wednesday (9) between 3pm and 7.30pm.
VANDALS damaged and unoccupied property on the Orchard Estate in Ely between January 1 and Wednesday (9).
You may also want to watch:
A SAT NAV was stolen from a Ford Fiesta in Barton Close, Witchford on Tuesday night (8).
AN attempt was made to steal a tractor from a large polytunnel in Wisbech Road, Littleport on night Tuesday (8).
- 1 Stagecoach suspends Milton park and ride
- 2 Man, 27, punched schoolchildren and women in unprovoked attack
- 3 Everything you need to know about Mad Hatters eco festival
- 4 Littleport tops poll for the lowest turnout in council elections
- 5 30 East Cambs candidates compete for 8 Cambridgshire County council seats
- 6 Second World War and SAS hero remembered with new street signs
- 7 Footballer hopes Wembley 'dream' can bolster Cambridge career
- 8 Nostalgic throwback to places and faces of Ely's past
- 9 Ely named the UK’s most baby-friendly location
- 10 Elections 2021: Polling Day across Cambridgeshire
ALCOHOL and Coca Cola were stolen from the Co-op on West Street, Isleham on Tuesday night (8).
MILK was poured over the of a VW soft-top on night Tuesday (8). The vandal also slashed the roof.
A STEREO was stolen from a Peugeot 106 on night Tuesday (8).
A PURSE was stolen from the restricted area of the medical centre on Brewhouse Lane, Soham, between 8am and 1.30am on Tuesday (8).
A LURCHER was stolen from a house in Park Road, Sutton on (7), between 10am and 10.30am on Monday (7).
CORRUGATED iron sheets were stolen from allotments in Green Lane, Burwell on April 2, between 2.15pm and 3pm. Two men were seen loading the sheets onto a pick-up truck, with wire mesh. When challenged by a member of the public, they left immediately.
A HYDRAULIC breaker was taken out to hire from Downham Road, Ely on February 5 and has not been returned.
If you have any information on these crimes, contact Cambridgeshire Police on 0845 456 456 4 or Crimestoppers, anonymously on 0800 555 111.