Crimes reported to police in the last seven days
A TRANSIT van was stolen from Laurel Close, Mepal on Wednesday night (16). There was no sign of broken glass at the scene. A BIKE was stolen from City of Ely community college on Wednesday (16), between 8.30am and 3pm. TWO men stole fragrance from a
A TRANSIT van was stolen from Laurel Close, Mepal on Wednesday night (16). There was no sign of broken glass at the scene.
A BIKE was stolen from City of Ely community college on Wednesday (16), between 8.30am and 3pm.
TWO men stole fragrance from a shop in Market Street, on Wednesday (16) leaving an empty box in their wake. They left the store at 2.15pm.
VANDALS made a bonfire out of stolen fence panels in Little Thetford on Tuesday night (15). They broke off the panels and then burnt them in open land next to the property.
POWER tools were stolen from a Transit van on Brook Lane, Stretham, on Tuesday night (15).
Thieves performed an acrobatic manoevre, smashed out one of the lights, wound down the window and then leaned in to steal the tools.
- 1 Car rolled in crash on A14
- 2 Councillor quits as voters get set for two Ely by-elections
- 3 Smoke plume in village near Cambridge thought to be car fire
- 4 Caravan site wants 10 new lodges to cope with demand
- 5 Warwick Davis and daughter Annabelle cut the ribbon at special opening
- 6 MP officially begins new era for major UK supplier
- 7 Have your say on proposed commercial development in Ely
- 8 Stansted Airport and Cambridge trains disrupted after tree falls on tracks
- 9 Insurers to pay for £725,000 house replacement
- 10 Threat to cancel or 'indefinitely pause' £450m Ely rail upgrade
A MOPED was stolen from Perry Close, Haddenham on Tuesday (15) at 7am. The moped was not working and had been parked on a driveway.
A BIKE was stolen from Newnham Street, Ely on Monday (14) between 4.30pm and 5.45pm.
NUMBERPLATES were stolen from a Vauxhall Tigra on Clay Street, Soham on Wednesday night (16).
METAL was stolen from a yard in Reach Road, Burwell on Wednesday. Two steel loading ramps were taken, along with galvanised piping. It is the third time metal has been stolen from the yard.
A CATFLAP was pulled off a door in Hythe Lane, Burwell on Tuesday night (15).
TWO men tried to break into a yard on Hasse Road, Soham on Sunday night at 8.45pm on Sunday night (13). They used an iron bar, but no damage was caused.
If you have any information on these crimes, contact Cambridgeshire police on 0845 456 456 4 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.