Crimes reported to police in the last seven days
A TRANSIT van was stolen from Laurel Close, Mepal on Wednesday night (16). There was no sign of broken glass at the scene. A BIKE was stolen from City of Ely community college on Wednesday (16), between 8.30am and 3pm. TWO men stole fragrance from a
A TRANSIT van was stolen from Laurel Close, Mepal on Wednesday night (16). There was no sign of broken glass at the scene.
A BIKE was stolen from City of Ely community college on Wednesday (16), between 8.30am and 3pm.
TWO men stole fragrance from a shop in Market Street, on Wednesday (16) leaving an empty box in their wake. They left the store at 2.15pm.
VANDALS made a bonfire out of stolen fence panels in Little Thetford on Tuesday night (15). They broke off the panels and then burnt them in open land next to the property.
You may also want to watch:
POWER tools were stolen from a Transit van on Brook Lane, Stretham, on Tuesday night (15).
Thieves performed an acrobatic manoevre, smashed out one of the lights, wound down the window and then leaned in to steal the tools.
- 1 BBC camera crews hosted by Ely Business Park during Boat Race
- 2 Wildlife-loving boy, 9, saves six abandoned ducklings
- 3 Sheep saved after taking short-cut on busy rail line
- 4 Lorry driver jailed for causing fatal A505 crash
- 5 More anti-Semitic graffiti appears in Ely
- 6 Bodybuilding world champion raises £540 ahead of charity beauty pageant
- 7 'We plotted our downfall' admits boss after five-goal cup thriller
- 8 Artist's poignant painting in memory of HRH Prince Philip
- 9 Charity chief executive raises £646 by running 252 miles in 71 days
- 10 Letters: Bishop's prayer, bell salute, litter problems and search for family
A MOPED was stolen from Perry Close, Haddenham on Tuesday (15) at 7am. The moped was not working and had been parked on a driveway.
A BIKE was stolen from Newnham Street, Ely on Monday (14) between 4.30pm and 5.45pm.
NUMBERPLATES were stolen from a Vauxhall Tigra on Clay Street, Soham on Wednesday night (16).
METAL was stolen from a yard in Reach Road, Burwell on Wednesday. Two steel loading ramps were taken, along with galvanised piping. It is the third time metal has been stolen from the yard.
A CATFLAP was pulled off a door in Hythe Lane, Burwell on Tuesday night (15).
TWO men tried to break into a yard on Hasse Road, Soham on Sunday night at 8.45pm on Sunday night (13). They used an iron bar, but no damage was caused.
If you have any information on these crimes, contact Cambridgeshire police on 0845 456 456 4 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.