Crime In East Cambs
August 15 A JOHN Deere 6810 Autopower tractor was stolen from a farm in Green End, Stretham at 7am. A CATALYTIC converter was cut out of the exhaust system of a white Ford Ranger parked at a house on Ely Road, Littleport, between 10pm and 6.45am the fol
A JOHN Deere 6810 Autopower tractor was stolen from a farm in Green End, Stretham at 7am.
A CATALYTIC converter was cut out of the exhaust system of a white Ford Ranger parked at a house on Ely Road, Littleport, between 10pm and 6.45am the following morning.
A SHEEP was stolen from a field on Aldreth Road, Haddenham between 8pm and 7pm the following day
You may also want to watch:
A CONCRETE bird bath was stolen from a property on Barkhams Lane, Littleport between 11.15pm and 11.20pm
- 1 100mph, 20-minute police pursuit ends with a crash – and later with jail
- 2 Jail for paedophile who booked hotel to abuse three children
- 3 Fireworks join Christmas lights on the Covid cancelled list for Ely
- 4 Christmas lights switch-on event cancelled over 'Covid uncertainty'
- 5 Villagers team up to honour 'a real character'
- 6 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 7 Bomb scare was a 'hoax' say police
- 8 Boris offers MP Lucy Frazer new role in reshuffle
- 9 Man drove round campsite 'like a rally driver' after argument
- 10 Perfect end for captain Malvin after regional final glory
DAMAGE was caused to the wooden panel of a front door on Globe Lane, Littleport between 7pm and 10am the following day.
THREE cement plant troughs planted with begonias were stolen from the front of a house in Millpit Furlong, Littleport between 9pm and 10am the following day.
AN offender used stolen keys to steal a Skoda Fabia Ambiente out of a garage on Wrens Close, Ely between 6.30pm and 7.15 am the following morning.
A BARN on Cambridge Road, Stretham was broken into between 6pm and 11am the following day. Machinery, a vehicle and tools were stolen.
VARIOUS items were stolen from a secure works van parked on a private drive in Meadow Court, Littleport between 6pm and 7.30am the following morning.
VANDALS caused damage to the front door of a property in Ashley Gardens, Littleport between 9pm and 8am the following morning.
DIESEL was stolen from a barn in West End, Haddenham between 9pm and midday the following day
A BIKE and lock were stolen from railings in a side alley off Market Street, Ely between 3pm and 5.50pm.
VARIOUS items and a car were stolen from a property on Beresford Road, Ely as a result of an aggravated burglary which took place between 4.15am and 5.55am.
A CATALYTIC converter was stolen from a Ford Transit parked in Bell Gardens, Haddenham between 8pm and 8am the following morning.
A FORD Sierra Sapphire Ghia 4x4 was stolen from outside a property on East Fen Common, Soham between 9pm and 4pm on August 21
DIESEL was removed from a harvester parked in a field on Collins Hill, Fordham at 6pm
VANDALS left graffiti on the bonnet of a Rover 214 parked on Queensway, Soham between 8am and 10am on August 22