Crime In East Cambs
August 15 A JOHN Deere 6810 Autopower tractor was stolen from a farm in Green End, Stretham at 7am. A CATALYTIC converter was cut out of the exhaust system of a white Ford Ranger parked at a house on Ely Road, Littleport, between 10pm and 6.45am the fol
A JOHN Deere 6810 Autopower tractor was stolen from a farm in Green End, Stretham at 7am.
A CATALYTIC converter was cut out of the exhaust system of a white Ford Ranger parked at a house on Ely Road, Littleport, between 10pm and 6.45am the following morning.
A SHEEP was stolen from a field on Aldreth Road, Haddenham between 8pm and 7pm the following day
A CONCRETE bird bath was stolen from a property on Barkhams Lane, Littleport between 11.15pm and 11.20pm
- 1 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- 2 Petition launched to save village pub
- 3 Man suffers injuries after A142 morning crash
- 4 Father accused of baby girl's murder 'had short fuse and made things up'
- 5 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 6 Unearthed treasures to be displayed outside British Museum for first time
- 7 Father accused of baby daughter's murder gave her squash, court told
- 8 Izzy, 16, bids to kickstart female football revolution with new team
- 9 'Our dog was our motivation’ - couple behind organic dog treats business
- 10 Gay tweet pastor claims 'constructive dismissal' as school caretaker
DAMAGE was caused to the wooden panel of a front door on Globe Lane, Littleport between 7pm and 10am the following day.
THREE cement plant troughs planted with begonias were stolen from the front of a house in Millpit Furlong, Littleport between 9pm and 10am the following day.
AN offender used stolen keys to steal a Skoda Fabia Ambiente out of a garage on Wrens Close, Ely between 6.30pm and 7.15 am the following morning.
A BARN on Cambridge Road, Stretham was broken into between 6pm and 11am the following day. Machinery, a vehicle and tools were stolen.
VARIOUS items were stolen from a secure works van parked on a private drive in Meadow Court, Littleport between 6pm and 7.30am the following morning.
VANDALS caused damage to the front door of a property in Ashley Gardens, Littleport between 9pm and 8am the following morning.
DIESEL was stolen from a barn in West End, Haddenham between 9pm and midday the following day
A BIKE and lock were stolen from railings in a side alley off Market Street, Ely between 3pm and 5.50pm.
VARIOUS items and a car were stolen from a property on Beresford Road, Ely as a result of an aggravated burglary which took place between 4.15am and 5.55am.
A CATALYTIC converter was stolen from a Ford Transit parked in Bell Gardens, Haddenham between 8pm and 8am the following morning.
A FORD Sierra Sapphire Ghia 4x4 was stolen from outside a property on East Fen Common, Soham between 9pm and 4pm on August 21
DIESEL was removed from a harvester parked in a field on Collins Hill, Fordham at 6pm
VANDALS left graffiti on the bonnet of a Rover 214 parked on Queensway, Soham between 8am and 10am on August 22