Crime in East Cambridgshire
September 18 A MALE kicked and jumped on a Landrover Freelander in Second Drove Little Downham causing damage to the side panel on the driver s side of the vehicle at 3.15pm DAMAGE was caused to a wooden door on High Street, Soham causing the door to be
A MALE kicked and jumped on a Landrover Freelander in Second Drove Little Downham causing damage to the side panel on the driver's side of the vehicle at 3.15pm
DAMAGE was caused to a wooden door on High Street, Soham causing the door to be pulled away from the frame. Between 7pm, and 6am the following morning.
OFFENDER gained entry into a Toyota Avensis parked in Friars Way, Littleport by smashing the front driver's window and took items from the vehicle. 6am.
A FORD Fiesta was stolen from a car park in Sandhill, Littleport between 6.30pm, and 9am the following morning.
- 1 Smoke plume in village near Cambridge thought to be car fire
- 2 Cambridgeshire man kicked and headbutted police officers
- 3 Have your say on proposed commercial development in Ely
- 4 Casualty treated for smoke inhalation following house fire
- 5 Warwick Davis and daughter Annabelle cut the ribbon at special opening
- 6 Stansted Airport and Cambridge trains disrupted after tree falls on tracks
- 7 Threat to cancel or 'indefinitely pause' £450m Ely rail upgrade
- 8 Duke and Duchess of Cambridge arrive in Newmarket for Cambs County Day
- 9 IN PICTURES: Wills and Kate visit Cambridgeshire's first County Day
- 10 Development plans submitted for next phase of Cambridge North
DIESEL was siphoned from a tractor and a harvester at premises in Eye Hill Drove, Soham between 5pm, and 7am on September 22.
METAL hardware was stolen from a compound on the A140, Witcham Toll after the offenders had cut through mesh fencing and two padlocks. Between 3pm, and 9.21am on September 22.
A VAUXHALL Astra was stolen from Butchers Row, Ely between 8pm, and 11am the following morning.
OFFENDERS set fire to a Jaguar S Type I vehicle in Block Fen between 5pm and 5.40pm. The vehicle was found burnt out.
A NISSAN Micra was stolen from Meadow Court, Littleport between 10.30pm, and 8.25am the following morning.
PROPERTY was stolen from a boat on Willow Walk, Ely between 6.30pm, and 11.30pm after the main door hatch had been forced.
THREE seat belts on a school bus in Downham Road, Ely were cut through between 7.55am and 8.10am
POWER Tools were stolen from an Iveco Van parked on Longfield Road, Soham after the locks on the rear doors of the van were forced. Between 11pm and 6.30am the following morning.
TOOLS were taken from a Boxer van in Brookside Grove, Littleport after the passenger side door was forced. Between 9.30pm and 7am the following morning.
PROPERTY was removed from a Ford Escort Van after the locks were forced. Between 5.30pm and 5.30am the following day.