Crime in East Cambridgeshire
Crime report October 19 A trailer was stolen from Ness Road, Burwell, at around 2pm. The offenders drove up, hooked the trailer to their vehicle and drove off. October 21 A chainsaw, strimmer and powerwasher were stolen from an outbuilding on Moor Road,
A trailer was stolen from Ness Road, Burwell, at around 2pm. The offenders drove up, hooked the trailer to their vehicle and drove off.
You may also want to watch:
A chainsaw, strimmer and powerwasher were stolen from an outbuilding on Moor Road, Fordham after the door was smashed in with a sledgehammer.
- 1 Stagecoach suspends Milton park and ride
- 2 30 East Cambs candidates compete for 8 Cambridgshire County council seats
- 3 Man, 27, punched schoolchildren and women in unprovoked attack
- 4 Ely named the UK’s most baby-friendly location
- 5 Farm shop receives 'overwhelming' response ahead of opening
- 6 Nostalgic throwback to places and faces of Ely's past
- 7 Second World War and SAS hero remembered with new street signs
- 8 Everything you need to know about Mad Hatters eco festival
- 9 Ely man caught after nine months on the run from Suffolk prison
- 10 Slimmer launches weight loss group after losing three stone
A purse and wallet were stolen from a restricted staff area at The Cloisters, Ely on Friday morning. The offender then phoned the victim, attempting to obtain the PIN number for the stolen cards.
A coping stone was thrown through the window of a Volvo V40 parked overnight on Sutton High Street, smashing the window and denting the door frame.
A Transit van was left propped up on a jack after its rear wheel was stolen in Fairfax Court, Ely.
Thieves stole a satellite navigation system after smashing a window of a Ford Transit van parked overnight on Sutton High Street.
Property was stolen from a Citroen Saxo parked overnight on Straight Furlong, Pymore after a front window was forced open.
Thieves stole the front spoiler of a car parked on Mill Street, Isleham by unclipping it from the vehicle.
House bricks were used to smash the windows of a Fiat Ibiza and a Renault Clio parked on Clay Street in Soham at some time between 1pm and 3am the following morning.
Sixteen lengths of pine batons were stolen from the rear of a property on Quy Road, Lode at around 2.40pm.
Two men disguised by Hallowe'en ghost masks gained entry to van parked on Main Street, Little Thetford, at around 5am. No damage was caused to the van.
Two motorcyclists threw a brick through the rear window of a moving tractor at 3.30pm on Station Road, Littleport.
A car was broken into, and another car damaged, between 7pm on Saturday and 2.30pm the following day on Windmill Walk, Sutton.
A Vauxhall Astra van was broken into, and items stolen at Spencer Croft, Ely, sometime between 6pm on Saturday October 25 and 9am the following morning.
A stereo was stolen from a car parked overnight on Cannon Street in Little Downham.
A man entered a shop on Coronation Parade, Ely, between 11.40am and 11.50am, and stole two items from a display.