Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- Credit: COTTENHAM PARISH COUNCIL
A sports pavilion in Cottenham was covered in graffiti last night.
Cottenham Parish Council said they were "disappointed to see that two boys decided to deface the pavilion at around 7.40pm.
"The incident has been reported to the police along with CCTV footage. If you have any information please contact us."
The council added that they have already spoken to Cottenham Village College who have confirmed that "the boy who wrote his name among the graffiti is a student there".
A police spokesman confirmed that the incident will be investigated by a local officer.
You may also want to watch:
If anyone has information they can contact police online or via 101.
- 1 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 2 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 3 Ely Cathedral hosts legendary jockey Frankie Dettori's only book signing
- 4 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 5 Retired murder detective, Russell, releases first book in new crime series
- 6 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 7 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 8 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 9 Covid-19 vaccine myths ‘biggest challenge’ in progress
- 10 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack