CCTV image of man released after rucksack is stolen
- Credit: Norfolk Police
Police have released a CCTV image of a man they want to speak to in relation to a theft in Southery in west Norfolk.
It follows an incident that occurred in the early hours of Tuesday August 24 when a rucksack containing personal belongings was taken from a car parked in Feltwell Road.
The rucksack also contained a car key to a second vehicle that was not stolen.
The theft took place at 3.15am.
Officers are keen to identify and trace the man in the CCTV image as he may be able to help with their investigations.
Anyone who recognises the man, or has information concerning the incident, should contact PC Daniel Brock at Downham Market Police Station on 101 quoting crime reference 36/61680/21.
People can also anonymously call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
Join our Norfolk Crime Watch Facebook group for all the latest crime news in the county.
- 1 Christmas lights switch-on event cancelled over 'Covid uncertainty'
- 2 Body found in Wisbech road
- 3 Florist's 'service with a smile' marks first year of triumph
- 4 Independent shop full of fresh food – despite national shortage
- 5 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 6 Crash driver four and a half times over drink drive limit
- 7 Lucky escape for driver who 'lost control' of car
- 8 Military teenager to star on national podcast
- 9 Did you bite your husband's leg? ‘No, he knocked all my teeth out- I could not bite his leg’
- 10 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled