Blush crowned best bridal shop in Cambs
- Credit: BLUSH ELY
An independent East Cambridgeshire business has been crowned the best bridal shop in Cambridgeshire and Suffolk.
"Thank you to every one of you who voted, we are beyond grateful and beyond happy," they said.
"Blush means the world to us, so to win this only in our third year of opening is amazing.
"We strive to offer the best experience with the best dresses in our beautiful boutique.
"For so many of you to agree and vote for us, it is truly humbling."
You may also want to watch:
The Muddy Stilettos Awards are held each year to 'celebrate the most awesome indie businesses across 25 counties'.
Other local winners were The Old Hall in Ely, who picked up the best wedding venue award, while Gin House Flowers in Histon was named best florist.
For more information about Blush Ely, call 01353 699494 or visit https://blushely.com/
- 1 Christmas lights switch-on event cancelled over 'Covid uncertainty'
- 2 Body found in Wisbech road
- 3 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 4 Independent shop full of fresh food – despite national shortage
- 5 Lucky escape for driver who 'lost control' of car
- 6 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 7 Florist's 'service with a smile' marks first year of triumph
- 8 Crash driver four and a half times over drink drive limit
- 9 Military teenager to star on national podcast
- 10 Did you bite your husband's leg? ‘No, he knocked all my teeth out- I could not bite his leg’