Family pay tribute to 'devoted mum' killed by lorry on A14
- Credit: CAMBS POLICE
Tributes have been paid to a "devoted" mum who died after being struck by a lorry on the A14 at Milton.
Agnieszka Piotrowska, 33, of Thorpe Way, Cambridge, was pronounced dead at the scene of the crash which happened at 9am on Thursday May 13.
Agnieszka’s family said: “Agnieszka, known as Aga, was a loving partner to Wojciech and a devoted mum to two children aged 11 and seven.
“We are completely devastated by what has happened and at a loss as to how to move forward.
“She leaves a loving family and Aga was an amazing friend to many. She will be greatly missed.”
You may also want to watch:
The driver of the lorry remained at the scene and no arrests have been made.
Anyone with information is urged to contact police via web chat or by calling 101, quoting incident number 128 of May 13.
- 1 Drug free, drink free BMW driver crashes into wall
- 2 Motorcyclist dies in A141 crash
- 3 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Design viewers in awe
- 4 Former mayor begins court battle to retain pub
- 5 Mayor's ‘hop-on hop-off' public travel revolution
- 6 A141 closed after motorcycle crash
- 7 Village housing in disarray after all the trustees quit
- 8 Town considers home for market
- 9 Author opens school’s new library
- 10 Flying officer 'proud' after landing new air cadets role