Family pay tribute to 'devoted mum' killed by lorry on A14
- Credit: CAMBS POLICE
Tributes have been paid to a "devoted" mum who died after being struck by a lorry on the A14 at Milton.
Agnieszka Piotrowska, 33, of Thorpe Way, Cambridge, was pronounced dead at the scene of the crash which happened at 9am on Thursday May 13.
Agnieszka’s family said: “Agnieszka, known as Aga, was a loving partner to Wojciech and a devoted mum to two children aged 11 and seven.
“We are completely devastated by what has happened and at a loss as to how to move forward.
“She leaves a loving family and Aga was an amazing friend to many. She will be greatly missed.”
You may also want to watch:
The driver of the lorry remained at the scene and no arrests have been made.
Anyone with information is urged to contact police via web chat or by calling 101, quoting incident number 128 of May 13.
- 1 Friends pay tribute to ‘great young lad’ who drowned at Bawsey Pits
- 2 Catering wars as converted horsebox trailer takes on National Trust
- 3 Man dies following crash on Cambridgeshire road
- 4 Vaccine centre closure date announced amid 60,000 doses target
- 5 Palmer's 'flagship' £100k homes will be council houses
- 6 Couple swap healthcare for glamping with new venture
- 7 Suspected building site burglars stopped in their tracks
- 8 Welcome to the Fens but can you guess which part?
- 9 Petition calls for more Cambs busways to be scrapped
- 10 Chilled out seal photographed relaxing on Cambs riverbank