Driver and passengers taken to hospital after car collides with lamppost on A10 roundabout
- Credit: Archant
A male driver and his two passengers were taken to hospital after their car left the road and collided with a lamppost on the roundabout linking the A10 and Amey Recycling Centre.
The collision, involving a black Nissan Almera, happened at about 8.15pm on the roundabout linking the A10 and Amey Recycling Centre.
Emergency services attended the scene and the driver, a man in his 20s, was taken to Addenbrooke's Hospital with serious but not life threatening injuries.
Two passengers in the vehicle, a man and woman who are both in their 20s, were also taken to Addenbrooke's as a precaution.
No other vehicles were involved.
You may also want to watch:
Sgt Aaron Murphy said: "We are keen to speak to anybody who witnessed the crash or the car being driven in the moments leading up to it."
Anyone who has dash-cam footage of the collision or information about the incident is asked to call police on 101 quoting Op Muskett or report online at www.cambs.police.uk/report
- 1 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 5 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 6 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November
- 7 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 8 Fireworks join Christmas lights on the Covid cancelled list for Ely
- 9 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 10 Christmas comes early as festive lights couple hold trial switch-on