Crash leaves two vehicles damaged on A10 at Brandon Creek near Littleport
- Credit: Archant
Four people walked away uninjured following a crash on the A10 at Brandon Creek on Monday.
Two vehicles were badly damaged although the cause of the collision has not been defined.
Special Constable Tom Howard said: “It was a bad accident and a lot of damage has been caused.
“I expect that both vehicles are written off.
“The conditions may have probably played a part - but we do want witnesses to come forward to help us to get a more conclusive picture of the events.
You may also want to watch:
“The location of the accident is quite precarious and we’re grateful to all of the drivers who showed due care towards us as we were trying to slow and stop the traffic at the scene.”
If you were a witness call police on 101.
- 1 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 2 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 3 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 4 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 5 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 6 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 7 New Ely cinema, royal visit, Welney gets a hall and Thomas a new car
- 8 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 9 WATCH: The Fens celebrates its own 'Ark of Triumph'
- 10 New-look Crusaders show fighting spirit to earn comeback triumph
One woman praised those who had helped family members involved in the crash.
She posted on Facebook; “I’m looking for two men who helped my mum, brother and son on the Brandon Creek bridge where there was a head on collision. I believe one was an ex fire fighter,
“I think they headed off towards Southery. I owe these true heroes a pint.”