Court in brief
CHARGES of driving without insurance, a licence or MoT have been admitted by Stuntney man Gary Case. Case, 36, of Soham Road, has also admitted failing to produce the documents to the police on September 19 last year. Ely magistrates adjourned sentencing
CHARGES of driving without insurance, a licence or MoT have been admitted by Stuntney man Gary Case.
Case, 36, of Soham Road, has also admitted failing to produce the documents to the police on September 19 last year.
Ely magistrates adjourned sentencing until March 22, when Case will be required to attend court.
THE Crown Prosecution Service has discontinued an assault charge denied by Ely man Robin Deo.
You may also want to watch:
Deo, 37, of Barton Road, had been accused of assaulting Gita Deo in Ely on December 9 last year.
FAILING to wear a seat belt landed Black Horse Drove man Mark White with a £50 fine this week.
- 1 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 2 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 5 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 6 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 7 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 8 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 9 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 10 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
White, 40, committed the offence when behind the wheel of a Volkswagen Golf at the junction of Wisbech Road and Burnt Chimney Drove at Littleport on October 29 last year.
Ely magistrates also ordered him to pay £35 costs.
THE trial of Ely man Peter Bennett will take place at the city courthouse on April 5.
Bennett, 33, of Ramsey Road, has denied assaulting Sadie Ogilvie in the city on January 4.
AN Ely man found guilty of assault is due to be sentenced by city magistrates on March 29.
Jodie Cooper, 27, of Abbots Way, had denied assaulting Lauren Periment on April 29.