Couple in their 60s assaulted after overtaking a cyclist in Stow cum Quy - the woman was seriously injured
- Credit: Archant
A couple in their 60s were assaulted after they overtook a cyclist whilst driving along Church Road in Stow cum Quy.
The incident, at about 3.25pm on April 1, happened when the couple stopped in a car park and got out of their vehicle.
“The cyclist dismounted and assaulted the couple, resulting in the woman receiving serious but not life-threatening injuries,” said a police spokesman.
“The man sustained minor injuries.
“The cyclist is described as a white man, aged 40 to 60, with grey hair, about 5’9”, wearing dark clothing and a blue backpack.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information regarding this incident should contact police on 101 quoting CF0178850417, call Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111 or visit https://crimestoppers-uk.org/
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 3 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 4 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 5 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 6 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 7 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 8 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 9 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 10 Teen rape case prompts city market safety review