SUNDAY morning s worship was led by Keith Waters, accompanied by the Music Group. The theme was God s enabling. The prayer time was concentrated on thanks-giving for those who had been healed, and for those in other countries who are being persecuted for
SUNDAY morning's worship was led by Keith Waters, accompanied by the Music Group. The theme was God's enabling. The prayer time was concentrated on thanks-giving for those who had been healed, and for those in other countries who are being persecuted for their faith in the Lord.
Pastor Lowman spoke on Haggai under the theme of rebukes and blessings, specifically mentioning holiness and sin.
During Holy Communion, a time of quiet was held, when people could hear what the Lord needs to do within individual hearts to make them aware of His calling.
Mrs Lomas led the worship on Sunday evening, the theme being the holiness of God. Pastor Lowman concluded the passage of Haggai.
You may also want to watch:
The 501 Club met in the hall at 8pm and were taught about identity in Christ.
Pastor Jim Mullin, who spoke at the Fellowship Hour the previous Wednesday afternoon, took the theme of hope and heaven.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 3 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 4 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 5 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 6 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 7 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 8 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 9 Teen rape case prompts city market safety review
- 10 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
On Wednesday, the prayer meeting in the hall was focussed on Sierra Leone, and prayers for the church and the people within. At 7am, on Saturday, the elders and deacons meet for prayer.
Next Sunday, the morning service will be the Youth Anniversary Service, led by B Mitchell and helpers.