MR Watson led the praise and worship on Sunday morning. The children s talk was based on God s creation ; one aspect is the sky which reflects the power and love of God in the creation of the universe as a whole. Pastor Lowman continued with the study of
MR Watson led the praise and worship on Sunday morning. The children's talk was based on 'God's creation'; one aspect is the sky which reflects the power and love of God in the creation of the universe as a whole. Pastor Lowman continued with the study of 2 Peter 2.
Holy Communion was celebrated at the close of service followed by prayers for healing within our church fellowship and the wider community.
The praise and worship in the evening was focused upon 'The Holy Spirit' and his importance in our lives. There was also a time of quiet reflection. The sermon was based on 2 Corinthians 5 "Everything New".
The Rev and Mrs Beloe were the speakers at the Fellowship Hour yesterday.
You may also want to watch:
On Friday until Sunday GenR8, a Christian organisation will be using the hall and church. The theme for their time together is secret garden and aimed at children aged 8-11.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 5 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 6 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 7 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 8 Heroin dealer kept machete at home
- 9 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 10 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident