THE worship on Sunday morning was led by Louise Lomax, accompanied by the music group. The theme was based on the attributes of the power of The Holy Spirit . Pastor Lowman spoke from 2 Peter Chapter 3 verses 1-10 The Certainty of Christ s Return . Vari
THE worship on Sunday morning was led by Louise Lomax, accompanied by the music group. The theme was based on the 'attributes of the power of The Holy Spirit'.
Pastor Lowman spoke from 2 Peter Chapter 3 verses 1-10 'The Certainty of Christ's Return'. Various points were made, including how the word of God is unchanging and the testimony of the scriptures.
The 5.30pm Prayer Meeting was focused on Thanksgiving and Intercessory prayers. In the evening service, Mr K Watson led the worship. Mr A Betts spoke from John chapter 12 'The Anointing of Jesus' referring to our need to commit our lives completely to Him.
From Friday until Sunday the Connexion Youth Conference reunion is held at Middleton. Young people from various churches in the countess Connexion will meet for fellowship, praise and worship and share ideas with the other young people. Pastor Lowman, with the help of the young people, will lead a family service on Sunday, February 18.
The evening service will be the start of the Lent series taking place in churches throughout the next six weeks. The overall title is 'Jesus Our Wounded Saviour'; the first part concentrates on 'The Humility of Christ' from Philippians 2 v1-11.
- 1 Man in 50s dies after medical incident in field
- 2 Man caught red-handed after series of drug raids
- 3 Eco-home will be icing on the cake for 'Good Life' couple
- 4 'Shocking' abuse left partner 'vulnerable and afraid'
- 5 Man in 30s dead, two arrested on suspicion of murder in Norfolk town
- 6 'She had her whole life ahead of her': Charity skydive in memory of fatal crash victim
- 7 Cash machines stolen in ram raid at Tesco in Brandon
- 8 Plea to give beloved Reba 'best fighting chance'
- 9 Murder suspects continue to be quizzed as detectives seek CCTV
- 10 Baby murder trial jury told birth referred to safeguarding team