SUNDAY morning s service was based on the family and led by Pastor Lowman. The young children sang. The service was also based on the attitudes that unfortunately are part of our character – demonstrated by white balloons representing bitterness, anger,
SUNDAY morning's service was based on the family and led by Pastor Lowman. The young children sang. The service was also based on the 'attitudes' that unfortunately are part of our character - demonstrated by white balloons representing bitterness, anger, selfishness, greed and envy.
The service also included the dedication of Harriet Alice Lowman, the granddaughter of Pastor and Mrs Lowman.
At 4.30pm, the senior alpha course at Priest Meadow Scheme took place, led by Mike and Julie Freeman.
Yesterday afternoon, the Rev David Hall led the fellowship hour harvest service.
You may also want to watch:
Tonight at 8pm a new session of 'Christianity explored' meetings takes place at the home of Keith and Joanne Waters, assisted by Alan and Lynne Williams.
On Saturday we will hold our Harvest Supper at 6pm in the hall. In the evening, the youth service will be led by Paul Garner speaking on 'cracking the Da Vinci Code' at 6.30pm.
- 1 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 5 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 6 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 7 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 8 Fireworks join Christmas lights on the Covid cancelled list for Ely
- 9 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November
- 10 Rats are causing 'abhorrent situation' in town, admits councillor