ANDY Watson led the praise and worship at the morning service. John Baldock was the speaker at the service and continued with the theme of open door which the fellowship need to go through as individuals with their walk and witness for Jesus Christ. T
ANDY Watson led the praise and worship at the morning service. John Baldock was the speaker at the service and continued with the theme of 'open door' which the fellowship need to go through as individuals with their walk and witness for Jesus Christ.
The Sunday School met as usual for a time of worship and study. Keith Waters led the worship at the start of the evening service, during which time prayers of thanksgiving and intercession were made. Rob Booth spoke from Luke 15 'the Prodigal Son', focusing on the individual attitudes of the younger son and the elder brother.
Chris, Edward, Melanie, Sam and Becky, the youth band from the church, led the worship at the weekend at St Andrew's Street Baptist Church, Cambridge.
Tonight the elders' and deacons' meeting takes place in the hall at 7.45pm.
Tomorrow (Friday) at 3pm a thanks-giving service for Dolly Saggs led by pastor Lowman takes place at the Fellowship Hour, of which she was a member; this will be followed by tea.
Saturday at 1.30pm is the wedding of Jeremy Booth and Tracey Waterson in the church.
- 1 EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt ‘to work at restaurant in Cambridgeshire’
- 2 Inferno BBQ to be occupied by sister company Forbidden Burger Co
- 3 Cambridge: Police officer had surgery after sex offender drove car at them
- 4 Middlesbrough couple found in Cambs with drugs worth around £37,000
- 5 'Gas engineer' reportedly stole two phones and a purse in Haddenham
- 6 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 7 See inside this £1.7m country house with its own lake near Ely
- 8 Superintendent dons rainbow helmet against hate crime on #IDAHOBIT
- 9 Inside the £165,000 luxury river boat for sale in the Fens
- 10 Village café battles Covid-19 delays to raise over £1,700
Simon Faulds from The Bible Society will speak at next Sunday morning service and Keith Waters will speak at the evening service.