ANDY Watson led the praise and worship at the morning service. John Baldock was the speaker at the service and continued with the theme of open door which the fellowship need to go through as individuals with their walk and witness for Jesus Christ. T
ANDY Watson led the praise and worship at the morning service. John Baldock was the speaker at the service and continued with the theme of 'open door' which the fellowship need to go through as individuals with their walk and witness for Jesus Christ.
The Sunday School met as usual for a time of worship and study. Keith Waters led the worship at the start of the evening service, during which time prayers of thanksgiving and intercession were made. Rob Booth spoke from Luke 15 'the Prodigal Son', focusing on the individual attitudes of the younger son and the elder brother.
Chris, Edward, Melanie, Sam and Becky, the youth band from the church, led the worship at the weekend at St Andrew's Street Baptist Church, Cambridge.
Tonight the elders' and deacons' meeting takes place in the hall at 7.45pm.
You may also want to watch:
Tomorrow (Friday) at 3pm a thanks-giving service for Dolly Saggs led by pastor Lowman takes place at the Fellowship Hour, of which she was a member; this will be followed by tea.
Saturday at 1.30pm is the wedding of Jeremy Booth and Tracey Waterson in the church.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 3 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 4 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 5 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 6 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 7 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 8 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 9 City short-listed to house Museum of Brexit
- 10 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
Simon Faulds from The Bible Society will speak at next Sunday morning service and Keith Waters will speak at the evening service.