SUNDAY morning s praise and worship was led by Keith Waters, accompanied by the music group, led by Ken Ellis. The story of Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego in Daniel (Chapter 3) emphasised that no-one should have false idols, the story was narrated by Keit
SUNDAY morning's praise and worship was led by Keith Waters, accompanied by the music group, led by Ken Ellis. The story of Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego in Daniel (Chapter 3) emphasised that no-one should have false idols, the story was narrated by Keith and Joanna Waters.
Pastor Lowman resumed the study on Ephesians 4 (verses 1-16) entitled 'unity, diversity and maturity'. Holy Communion was celebrated and prayers for the new members of the church were made.
The 5.30pm meeting was a time of praise and prayer for individuals. Hebrews 4 was the basis for the pastor's address. The craft and chat group met on Monday evening. The various youth groups met during the week.
The preparation and prayer time for the forthcoming prayer ministry team met in the hall on Wednesday. On Thursday, the elders and deacons met to discuss church business and to seek what is needed for the whole fellowship.
You may also want to watch:
Throughout the week, Pastor Lowman has taken the daily assemblies at 2.30pm at Ely Community College.
Please feel free to join us at any of our services.
- 1 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 2 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 3 Triple judo Olympic champion to give masterclass for Ely Dojo
- 4 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 5 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 6 New Ely cinema, royal visit, Welney gets a hall and Thomas a new car
- 7 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire
- 8 High-flying 'humble' gymnast, 9, top of the tree on county debut
- 9 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 10 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k