Countess Free Church
MR Booth led the family service on Sunday morning, the theme was the great commission taken from St Matthew s Gospel. Paul and Nicky gave testimonies. The songs sung were chosen to encourage Christians to go out and spread the word. The 5.30pm meeting f
MR Booth led the family service on Sunday morning, the theme was 'the great commission' taken from St Matthew's Gospel.
Paul and Nicky gave testimonies. The songs sung were chosen to encourage Christians to go out and spread the word.
The 5.30pm meeting focused on praying for the sick, the Youth Group and world needs. Pastor Lowman led the evening service using the theme 'an awesome God'. He also began a new series on the book of Haggai. Holy Communion was celebrated followed by a time of quiet listening. The message was our role to go and spread the good news. At 8pm, some of the older young people met to celebrate their identity in Christ.
Youth groups and house groups met again after the Easter break. On Tuesday evening the World Vision Committee met at the home of Mr and Mrs Benton and prayed for guidance. Miss Jo Sammons was the speaker at the Fellowship Hour on Wednesday afternoon.
You may also want to watch:
The speaker next Sunday morning will be John Baldock. In the evening Mr Waters will take the service. Please feel free to join with us at any meetings and to come under the sound of the full Gospel messages.
- 1 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 2 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 3 Triple judo Olympic champion to give masterclass for Ely Dojo
- 4 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 5 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 6 New Ely cinema, royal visit, Welney gets a hall and Thomas a new car
- 7 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire
- 8 High-flying 'humble' gymnast, 9, top of the tree on county debut
- 9 80 ‘pieces of graffiti’ removed by council in just six months
- 10 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages