Could it be you? The search is on to find an Ely business for a popular TV show
- Credit: Archant
An Ely business could appear on the third series of Mary Portas: Secret Shopper as researchers target the city looking for people to make the popular TV show.
The series sees Mary going into independently run retail or service businesses to work with the owners and offer her expert help and advice on customer service.
The last series recently finished on Channel 4 in March and attracted around two million viewers per episode.
A programme spokesman said: “We are now casting for the third series and looking for more independent shops and businesses to take part in the programme and we are targeting the Ely area.”
Optomen Television will be making the series that will see Mary offer her unique insight, ideas and expertise on the customer experience.
You may also want to watch:
The show’s producers are keen to hear from any business owners or managers who would like fresh ideas to bring customers through the door and put money in the till.
If you feel your business could benefit then please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44(0)203 227 5987.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 5 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 6 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 7 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 8 Heroin dealer kept machete at home
- 9 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 10 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident