Cottenham Young Farmers Club to hold new members evening
- Credit: Archant
Cottenham Young Farmers Club is holding a new members evening next month.
You don’t have to be a farmer to be a Young Farmer, say the group, which is one of the largest youth organisations in the UK.
“If you’re someone who enjoys making friends and having a good time, join us on Wednesday June 1 to find out more,” the club says.
Cottenham YFC welcomes people aged between 10 and 26.
The meeting takes place at Over Community Centre from 7.30pm till 10pm.
For more information email email@example.com
- 1 Father accused of baby daughter's murder gave her squash, court told
- 2 Petition launched to save village pub
- 3 Man suffers injuries after A142 morning crash
- 4 Pub company comes out fighting to keep controversial cuppa sign
- 5 Two food businesses closed after cockroach infestations found
- 6 College pupils bring School of Rock to life on stage
- 7 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 8 Roll up, roll up, for the Fenland Council mini ‘sale of the century’
- 9 Missing woman back home
- 10 Pastor in freedom of speech and job fight over Pride tweet