Cottenham Young Farmers Club to hold new members evening
- Credit: Archant
Cottenham Young Farmers Club is holding a new members evening next month.
You don’t have to be a farmer to be a Young Farmer, say the group, which is one of the largest youth organisations in the UK.
“If you’re someone who enjoys making friends and having a good time, join us on Wednesday June 1 to find out more,” the club says.
Cottenham YFC welcomes people aged between 10 and 26.
The meeting takes place at Over Community Centre from 7.30pm till 10pm.
You may also want to watch:
For more information email email@example.com
- 1 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 4 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 5 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 6 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 7 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 8 Council expects to spend £2.4m less on older people due to 'Covid loss'
- 9 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 10 Lisa Leader makes it to Germany for life prolonging treatment