Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- Credit: COTTENHAM PARISH COUNCIL
A sports pavilion in Cottenham was covered in graffiti last night.
Cottenham Parish Council said they were "disappointed to see that two boys decided to deface the pavilion at around 7.40pm.
"The incident has been reported to the police along with CCTV footage. If you have any information please contact us."
The council added that they have already spoken to Cottenham Village College who have confirmed that "the boy who wrote his name among the graffiti is a student there".
A police spokesman confirmed that the incident will be investigated by a local officer.
You may also want to watch:
If anyone has information they can contact police online or via 101.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 5 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 6 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 7 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 8 Heroin dealer kept machete at home
- 9 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 10 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident