Man in custody after crashing Vauxhall Corsa car through side of Cambridgeshire home before failing roadside breath test
- Credit: Twitter/@CambsCops
A man remains in custody after crashing a car through the side of a Cambridgeshire home.
The 32-year-old was arrested on suspicion of drink driving after the crash which is thought to have taken place early this morning (November 12).
The car, a black Vauxhall Corsa, was photographed wedged in the side of a bungalow in Northfields Avenue, Cambridge.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire Police said: "A 32-year-old man remains in custody on suspicion of drink driving.
"He crashed his Vauxhall Corsa into the side of a bungalow in Northfields Avenue, Cambridge.
You may also want to watch:
"Thankfully no one was hurt.
"Know a drink driver? Please call 0800 032 0845. You could save a life."
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 5 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 6 City short-listed to house Museum of Brexit
- 7 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 8 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 9 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 10 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
More to follow.