Cookbook by Ely man to inspire with tantalising recipes from around the world
- Credit: Archant
A cookbook with weekly, seasonally-inspired recipes from around the world has been published by an Ely man.
David Wilshin’s book ‘52 A year of recipes to share with family and friends’ guides the reader through the yearly food calendar with a variety of dishes.
Each recipe is accompanied by sumptuous photographs and simple, clear instructions.
Recipes in the book, which is currently on sale in Toppings Bookshop in Ely, range from fish, chicken, cheese and even rose petal jam.
In one five star review, a reader wrote: “This is a great new recipe book to inspire you to try new ideas with familiar ingredients, to seek out previously untried ingredients and to try out unexpected flavour combinations”.
You may also want to watch:
David has had years of experience in the food industry in the UK and around the world having been a chef in Spain and the Caribbean.
He has also been general manager of the Cambridge Cheese Company since 2002, sourcing and selling fine, artisan foods from around the globe.
- 1 Stagecoach suspends Milton park and ride
- 2 30 East Cambs candidates compete for 8 Cambridgshire County council seats
- 3 Man, 27, punched schoolchildren and women in unprovoked attack
- 4 Ely named the UK’s most baby-friendly location
- 5 Farm shop receives 'overwhelming' response ahead of opening
- 6 Nostalgic throwback to places and faces of Ely's past
- 7 Second World War and SAS hero remembered with new street signs
- 8 Ely man caught after nine months on the run from Suffolk prison
- 9 National Trust reveal theft of 'historic items' and damage to Wimpole Hall
- 10 Slimmer launches weight loss group after losing three stone
David lives in Ely with his wife, two daughters, Jack Russell terrier and chickens.
The book is available in paperback for £20.99 from Austinmacauley.com and Amazon and is on Kindle for £3.50.
For more information visit https://www.austinmacauley.com/book/52-year-recipes-sharefamily-and-friends